1 MIDI keyboard (minimum of 2 octaves, 24 keys) to control his synthesizer, plus stand (with power adaptor, No USB)
- 1 Table, 2,5 meters x 1 meter
- A desk lamp with white light!!
- Mixing desk
with faders, 4 mono channels and 4 STEREO (!!) channels minimum, pre and post switches for fx, three range EQ and - most important! - 2 aux out-sends
- 2 Line-outs from stage mixer to main mixer FOH
- 2 good monitor speakers
- Mika Vainio can either use 1/4 inch (jack) and XLR for output
- Strong, good quality PA
Powerfull subwoofers should go down to 20 Hz
Overall range 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- No visuals during concert
- Latest time to start his concert is 0:00!
- Mika Vainio will bring a case of approx. 20 kg which includes :
Korg SX sampler/ sequencer, Lexicon FX unit, Vermona Mono Lancet synthesizer, OTO sound processing unit.